- Turn on one side of the barbecue to medium heat.
- Wrap ribs in foil.
- Grill ribs on the "off" side, lid down for about 90 minutes or until pork shrinks away from bone tips.
- Remove ribs from foil and place directly on grill, turning often and grill for an additional 15 minutes.
- Brush with sauce during last 10 minutes of grilling.
- Braise ribs in 1/4" (7mm) hot water or stock, covered at 325°F (160°C) for about one hour 15 minutes or until pork shrinks away from bone tips.
- Remove from oven, ribs can be refrigerated for up to three days, if desired, or continue to finish ribs in the oven.
- Place ribs on baking sheet and baste with BBQ Sauce.
- Roast at 325°F (160°C) for an additional 30 minutes.