Recipe: Pork Fajitas
Who doesn’t love to say “fajitas”? Seriously, give it a try! I’ll wait right here.
Wasn’t that fun? Well now that you’ve enjoyed saying it why not give eating it a try. Luckily for you we have a fantastic recipe for some delicious pork fajitas right here! So bring over a few friends (or just one friend if you guys are really hungry), whip up these fajitas and have yourselves a party. Ask your friends to bring the margaritas.
Makes 8 fajitas
1 pkg Legacy Fast Fry Chops
3 tbsp Olive Oil 45ml
Juice of one lemon
2 tsp minced garlic 10ml
2 tsp dry oregano 10ml
1 tsp ground cumin 5ml
½ tsp chili flakes 2ml
salt and pepper to taste
2 sweet peppers, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
5 8-inch soft flour tortillas
1. Slice pork into thin strips.
2. Combine pork with 1 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, 2 tsp garlic, and spices.
3. Refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
4. Drain and discard marinade.
5. In a large skillet cook pork in 1 tbsp oil over high heat until just cooked through.
6. Add onions and peppers and sauté in remaining olive oil with remaining garlic until peppers are soft.
7. Spread some guacamole on tortillas, top with some pork and pepper mixture. Roll up and secure with toothpick.
8. Wrap in foil in batches of five. Warm in a preheated oven at 325F for 10-15 minutes.
9. Serve with any or all of: tomato salsa, shredded cheddar, sour cream, or cilantro.